Sunday, June 19, 2022

JEREZZA, GLORIA. MINBUZA

She's our alumna sa IS program. She used to work in a visa processing center sa Ayala Center Cebu. Now talking to her on how I could get a Schengen visa in order to come to Holland ig October lagi phn. Jia you! Sus need jud daw ko moadto ug Dutch Embassy sa Manila oi for this purpose. Hay kafaet! Magvirtual participation n lng kh ko ani no? I thought of emailing Gloria Nuguid and thankfully she's still there at the Dutch Embassy in Manila. She forwarded my email to the visa processing section. Niemail n pud naho si Dr. Matthew Hoye. He asked me for a time preference coz I might be in a different time zone kuno. I said I want to attend the conference in person pohon coz 20 yrs n lagi pud ko wa katamak ug Europe since I left in December 2001. So wait n lng ko ug conference programme from them then I'll apply for funding n lagis CDU. If di p jud paigo ilang ihatag nga kwarta then mangita ko ug travel grants lagi somewhere in order to attend conferences. Naa ra man koy nakit-an daghan online. So aloha everybody and great week ahead to us all!

No comments: