Wednesday, June 22, 2022

NABE OKINAWA

Last night, YCAPS' Community Conversations webinar was about the role of Okinawa in Japan's Security and Politics b to by Tsuneo Watanabe. I stopped in the middle of the webinar coz I went out to buy some food. The webinar tonight will be about religious extremism in Japan I think. I will join for June n lng siguro and stop n in July. Or I dunno. Wala mn gud time limit ng tanan. My dream last night was about 2 foreign visitors too. I have a cousin daw, si Doc Bob mn tos akong damgo nga pinangga jud daw ko. Iya kong giduyan2. Then gibisita pud daw ko ni Ate Ica. Magpamisa diay ko this afternoon kay wa p jud ko nakapamisa lagi. Wala mn koy klase kay magtiwas silas ilang PPT today in order to be presented tomorrow. I also think I'd follow up with the post office if gipadad-an b jud lagi ko ug mugs ni Mike Okamoto from Japan. I'll look for a graduation present for Anika Ramiro too. Jia you to us all and aloha!

No comments: