Sunday, June 5, 2022

SIR JEF

On Thursday 6/2/22 man cguro to while I was chatting with Steffi on Messenger. Nichat pud si Sir Jhef Lim to ask about the YCAPS internship nilang Kyle, Steffi and Niña lagi. Iyaha daw ireport sa Research Office lagi, sa KRA daw. He said he will make it look like weakness daw sa among program kay wala daw mi international linkages kay own initiative lagi daw to nako tanan. Heheh. I realized that he was actually very proud of what I have done. Didto ko nidecide to email John Bradford and to propose a culminating activity with everyone involved in the virtual internship. He replied 3 hours after my email on a Saturday morning. Puno n daw iyang schedule lagi so si Mike Okamoto n daw akong istoryahon. Then I realized that sinaligan jud ni niyas Mike Okamoto diay. Mora pud siya ug excited to meet up kay nipropose gud siya dayon nga magvirtual call ugma phn 6/6/22 sa gabii lagi. Google Meet n akong gipadala nila nga link and I told Michael to invite Alex Chou to the meeting also. Here's to lasting friendships. Go go go!

No comments: