Saturday, September 9, 2023

ABC SUNDAY

Today 9/10/23 nalate kos akong online mass with Fr Jerry Orbos, SVD kay I was on the boat man from Tubigon. 730am akong nasakyan nga byahe. Then nagdrive thru p mis Macdonald's Tabok then the driver said wala kuno xay change sa P1k maong nihapit p jud ko ug groceries lagis Tita Gwapa. So mga past 10am n jud ko naabot sa Palm Heights lagi. But it was cloudy when I came. Niinit n lng pagkataud2. Maraming salamat po Lord for all Your blessings to me always. I do have money worries right now Lord. You know that. But tua n man koy tutor opportunity lagi with Danica Elaine Santiago. Pwede gani ko di n lng magtrabaho kung consistent siya patutor lagi. But then I will wait for Your direction ra jud Lord. Amen. Coz I know that she needs my help. If magwork n ko mabusy n man ko. So I will wait lng lagi Lord. Amen. A daw is Acknowledge the presence of God. B is Bring the presence of God. And C is continue the presence of God wherever we are. Pighati daw is pork chop and dalamhati is lamb chop. Hay pastilan! Such a very simple and light view of life ra jud lagi nis Fr. Jerry Orbos.

No comments: