Sunday, September 17, 2023

IKEULOGY

Last night I found this very interesting and trendy business called, IKEUlogy Online Tutorial Services, https://jestinepar.wixsite.com/ikeulogyonline?fbclid=IwAR0i88pz8bA8Z9UrVJ0T42sy4YRwd8ouj4f_Yl5qh9G--BU4usZrILF32a4. I msgd them and they already replied to me. I sent them my CV and self-introduction video already. The owner is JC (Jestine something) Parumog, a Montessori teacher from Jaen, Nueva Ecija. Nice btaw mag-open ug Montessori school dris Tubigon, Bohol pohon. Mao may suggestion ni Baloy gud naho kay nauso n lagi kuno ang eskwela2 ron. Daghan n man gud kindergarten school diris Tubigon lagi nibutho. Kay kapila ra man gud pag-abli ug school lagi if na'kay kwarta. It would coincide pud with my dream of having a learning center. I checked online how to open a Montessori school. You have to get Montessori certified daw diay oi. So I emailed the Montessori NW America chapter. I asked for financial assistance too. So pwede ni naho sila buhaton while online p ahong setup lagi. So all the best always Doki and go go go. Aloha Monday! :)

No comments: