Thursday, September 28, 2023

PURPOSE

Simple ra kaju ang advice ni Ate Ica naho last night. Declutter your mind from unncessary worries lagi daw. Then ask the question, unsay purpose sa ahong life now so that sajon ra lagi kaju ang life. Salamat Ate Ica, I love you always and I'll keep you posted. Then I talked to Mam Raquel Bercero too. She said di kuno makapugos ang CDU naho ug return service kay wala man ko nila bayri ug 24 units lagi while I was studying sa Silliman University before. Kay ug ni Mam Raquel Bercero p, wala lagi daw privilege nga I was only paid my actual units. Kay kung gibayran p ko nila ato ug 24 units, makapugos man sila naho ug return service. As it is, naay gamay complication kay nihawa n mn lagi ko with them. But dia ra man tawn kos Pilipinas lagi oi. Makontak ra man japon ko ni Mam Jhe Macarimbang kung unsa may decision sa CHED. I told her last month man when we were talking about it that I hope CDU will not ask me for the return service lagi. But if they would insist on it, I said balikan n lng naho ang 5 yrs. Total makakwarta man pud ko pohon. Makapalit n ko ug ticket to go wherever I want to go. Win-win situation ra japon. Amen. Edward also told me not to move anywhere coz the house in Tubigon and the house here in Cebu are assets daw in order to make my life easier. Okay po. People age better daw if they have less stress and less adjustments. He said remember that I look forward to seeing you again. I said yes, sa Seattle n lng pohon during the conference. Salamat sa support and encouragement kanunay Edward. God bless you and your loved ones always and aloha! :)

No comments: