Friday, September 1, 2023

UGAT (Ugnayang Pang Agham-Tao) ULITAN

I submitted an abstract for their national conference in Zamboanga in November pohon. Nadawat n man ta tong akong paper about urban gardening in Cebu City. When I confirmed my online presentation, uy, nagbago man ang ihip ng hangin. I was asked to revise my abstract. They are looking for my methodology daw and key findings. Sus, wala jud koy ikasubmit nga ing ana, Sir. Wala p gud mahuman akong paper lagi. So I can always skip them Lord. Sila n lng jud diay akong tilokon di b? Tua p koy presentation oi for the JustRemit conference in Holland in mid-October pohon. Suwaton ko p ang paper then I can make my PPT then recording on Zoom. So ang AAS n lng maoy huwaton Lord kung unsay gawas. Meantime, ngita ko ug online work lagi aron naa japon koy makwarta while waiting or working on what I want as an academic. So that makagabas2 ra pud ko between Cebu and Bohol lagi. Jia you Doki and aloha! :)

No comments: