Wednesday, September 13, 2023

SIQUIJOR

I went to Siquijor on Monday 9/11/23 evening coz I had an interview at Siquijor State College y'day 9/12/23 afternoon. I stayed at North Haven Lodge at the Old Capitol Circle in North Poblacion, walking distance ra from the school. Baw part-time ra man kuno nga load ilang ihatag naho. But my former colleague and good friend, Mam Fe Imbong told me that she will endorse me to the University President lagi daw. Iya ng gimsg sa Messenger and noted man to ijang tubag. He is in Dumaguete man gud daw kay SCUAA lagi kuno nila. Twas my first time to go to Siquijor actually. Ganahan ra ko didto; relaxing ra man pud morag Bohol. This morning I travelled back to Tagbilaran with Mam Fe via Oceanjet. Direct ra. Si Mam Fe will travel on p to Cebu. Na'man untay Apekop lagi nga bangka nga Larena to Tagbilaran but under maintenance lagi daw. The other option was Lite Ferry from Larena to Tagbilaran, every TTHS at 7pm. Nakabayad n man lagi ko ug 1 night sa North Haven maong this morning n lng ko nibyahe pabalik. Besides, I needed to sleep properly oi. Napuyat gud ko on Monday night kay 8pm nigikan ang Cokaliong from Cebu. Tuo ko'g like before nga kadlawn n modunggo lagi. As it is, 130am nidunggo n mis Duma. Then nahasol kos akong luggage lagi kay naputol ang handle sa trolley. Daghan pud kaju ko'g gida nga butang kay tuo ko lagi'g madawat didto and makasugod dayon. Or I planned to go home to Bohol lagi pud after. As it is, tua koy gipa-JRS from Larena and when I got to Tagbilaran, gipa-LBC pud naho oi ang sulod sa trolley. So ang laptop maoy nasulod sa trolley pag-uli. Bug-at japon. So I learned a lot of lessons on this trip. Go go go lang japon Doki and aloha! :)

No comments: