Tuesday, September 26, 2023

USC INTERVIEW

I had my interview at the USC Main campus for the post of Recruitment and Admissions Officer at 10am this morning. Si Sir Vlad Manloloyo maoy una naho, at 930am siya. Okay n man ta to ang dagan sa interview oi. They asked me gud what to do lagi daw so that moincrease ang ilang enrolment. I suggested the BCG model. Hehehem thanks to CDU SHS Entrep class jud and Anton Codeniera in particular. But then the Brother saw that I used to be a CHED scholar lagi kuno so unsaon kuno ang ahong return service. I said that is what I'm waiting for because I submitted my withdrawal documents to CHED last 8/9/23 and CDU specifically si Mam Jhe Macarimbang asked me for some documents. I told them that I hope CDU will not ask me anymore for return service coz I was teaching man lagi with them while I was on study leave. And I was not paid 24 units during that time; only my actual teaching units ra ang ahong bayad. I will wait for their decision. They might decide not to take a risk on me. Sige lang, tua p pud koy daghang options man lagi. Amen. I have a teaching demo with The Enest School in Vietnam at 4pm today. Tua p pud feasibility study nga gibroach ni Mam Genie Matildo for a hospital daw in Tandag. But tua n may numbers lagi for feasibility, so unsa p may iyang kinahanglan mahibaw-an? I was able to submit the SEAMEO SPAFA abstract for June 2024 conference pohon. Today 9/27/23 man ang deadline. Kami nila Sir John Ouano ug Mam Lorelei Crisostomo ang apil ato nga panel. If di to madawat, they have a general call for papers kuno this October pohon. So all the best to us always. Tua p pud koy paper lagi nga need tiwason for the JustRemit conference this 12 to 13 October pohon. Jia you Doki! Gibasa n niya akong latest msgs to him but wala lng japon siya nireply. Apil ra japon tos Do they really want to dialogue or do they just want to hear their own voice? Hay samok k. Cge po.

No comments: