Sunday, September 3, 2023

DON CELIS ON GETTING OLD

Nice kaju ug outlook si Don Celis on getting old. He said di n lng kuno lagi hilabtan ang edad kay nagpahilom2 ra man kuno n. Hahaha, pastilan! So he gave me a nice perspective about getting old and taking life in stride. And going for what you want too. Coz I do want to pursue something lagi Lord. So please show me po where You want me to go, what You want me to do. Strengthen me po Lord for whatever mission you want me to accomplish. Amen! Hinay2 n lng jud lagi aning edara till moburp k. Coz panuhot ra lagi kunoy kuyog sa edad ug ni Sir Renante p. I had a haircut this afternoon, 9/3/23. My nephews had their haircuts too. Bonding mi ni JM pud kadyot this afternoon. Palit mi cartolina and map of the Philippines sa Alturas; sa BQ n ang map of Asia. Nihirit pud siya ug Don Macchiato oi ug ang iyang Bench pud nga spray. I told them that I will treat them to a Don Macchiato pud pohon once makakwarta or makasweldo n ko lagi pohon. Kami ni Marissa Fronteras Itable pud diay. Mao man toy sabot namo. Wait, I realized that we just have to go on living; do what we love to do despite all the body aches and pains. Ana man jud ang life. Most important is to enjoy lng lagi every part or every moment of it. Go go go Doki and aloha! :)

No comments: