Monday, September 18, 2023

TAYLOR

Today I heard from my cousin Taylor Melville, Sandy Batausa (daughter of Uncle Gody)'s daughter. She said she is in Seattle, Washington State, USA lagi daw. I told her of my possible coming lagi pohon for the AAS conference in March next year. She seems excited for it. I asked her if pwede b ko mosaka sa ilaha lagi pohon. Kay daku n kaju save jud if na'koy mapuy-an lagi didto. Wala n daw silay space. Okay cge. Sabot n lng mi meet for dinner pohon once I'm there. Aloha! I'll wait ra pud sa decision on the travel grant lagi. Coz akong sabot ato is for ticket ra jud to lagi, walay labot ang accommodation. And 4 jud lagi mi magbahin sa $2k nga maximum amount so if aprub $500 ray maaho ato pohon nga pamalit ticket. But keep the faith lng jud kanunay Doki. Makakita ra lagi japon k ug paagi, thru God's infinite grace and blessing. Amen po and aloha!

No comments: