Wednesday, September 20, 2023

SDGs

Uy, I received on my email this afternoon the invite for the DLSU conference lagi ugma pohon on the above topic via Zoom from 9am to 12 noon. Call for participants daw. E di nisignup pud ko right away. Hahaha. Mao diay cguro wala mi training sa Social Entrepreneurship course kay tua diay silay conference lagi. Sa Friday 9/22/23 from 10 am to 12 noon n man mi mobalik pohon and the session then will be about Technology, Markets and unsa n to. Basta I think it is to discuss the current form of social enterprises using technology lagi. Ganahan man ko mag-open ug business Lord pero how do I do it? Bday ugma pohon ni Jacy Eroles and at 4pm is my interview with The Enest School in Vietnam lagi. I hope jud madawat ko ato Lord or kang Ms Tra My Hoang lagi. So that makasugod n kos akong preparations lagi for AAS 2024 pohon. Basin diay na'nay decision about sa travel grant by tomorrow or Friday pohon. Sus, unsa jud kaha Lord no and pila kaha? Bisan Hawaii n lng lagi akong hapiton ig balik pohon due to limited budget. Ay I will msg Teresa Low diay. Go go go Doki and aloha!

No comments: