Sunday, September 17, 2023

I DIDN'T GO

I decided not to report to SSC ugma pohon 9/18/23 sa buntag at 8am. Di ko mosugot ug way klaro lagi. Mahal gud ang Oceanjet from Tagbilaran to Siquijor, mobayad p ko ug guesthouse didto. I already went there gud last week, Tuesday 9/12/23 for my interview. They told me that part-time ra nga load ilang ihatag naho. How could things change if the university president intervened? So I went back to Tubigon, Bohol around lunchtime. Giparefund n lng naho ahong ticket; 20% ang kaltas. Mangita ko ug online work oi, to supplement my income from private tuition with Danica Elaine Santiago. I have to put my foot down; I know what I want man. It's not to find work in another place but just to find work so that I can have money for my expenses lagi. I want to focus on my papers lagi for the conferences. Ifollowup n lng pud naho ang JRS Tubigon ugma pohon. Iask naho nganong wala p ang ahong parcel lagi nga naabot n man ang LBC. Tua koy training diay pud on Social Entrepreneurship this week. Jia you Doki, go go go lang gud!

No comments: