Thursday, September 21, 2023

POURING RAIN

It must be true, that when it rains, it pours. Daghan n gud bujag ang ahong application responses lagi today, to wit: 1. Nibawos n ang Bigfoot Studios in Mactan. They are looking for an admin assistant man who is a US visa holder. They asked me to answer the same questions that I replied to in the application. Cebu and New York daw ang trabaho oi nya tig prepare and submit ug documents ang need buhaton. Intawn. I said for as long as there's enough rest time between travels, I can do this job well ra lagi. Wow, mao n siguro ni ang pirmi naho sig dream nga sweldo with big pay! :) 2. Prec Edu Saigon - for demo n ko. Checking lang sa akong equipment daw and connection with Google Meet this afternoon at 3pm Philippine time then demo daw at 21:00 VNT tonight which is 10pm n here in the Philippines. Mapuyat ko ani? Yes I did and today 9/25/23 they informed me that I wasn't accepted daw 3. For interview n pud kos The Enest VN at 4pm this afternoon via MS Teams. For demo n ta ko but nawala man sila lagi 4. For interview pud ko with NU Baliwag Dean Dr Reggie Cruz over MS Teams on Monday, Sept 25 at 2 to 230pm. Wala man silay followup email 5. For interview pud ko at USC Main Campus on Wednesday 9/27/23 at 1030 am Wow, asa ko ana maplastar jud Lord? Please show me po. Amen and all praise and honor and glory be to You. Amen!

No comments: