Tuesday, September 19, 2023

DEXTER RE: AAS 2024

Today my good friend Dexter Falcon said if he was in Vancouver p lagi kuno, he would have driven kuno to Seattle in order to see me there pohon. Well, sige lang Dex. Basin p diay ug next time lagi, sa US East Coast n pud ko matagaan ug chance makaadto pohon. Nibawos n diay si Uncle Jovenal Batausa naho. He said sa California n lagi kuno sila ron nagpujo. And in Washington, laju pud silas Seattle kay sa Tri-cities daw sila which is 3 hours drive p kuno. Sige Uncle, salamat sa pagreply. All the best always! I received email pud diay for AAS in Asia 2024. Sa Yogyakarta man to and Global Asia lagi ang theme. I received email pud from QS Quacquarelli Symonds. Good as nijoin lagi daw ko oi sa 2023 edition sa QS Summit for the Americas. Grabe. They said basin ganahan daw among organization or school to present or showcase in the QS Summit in Bogota, Colombia in 2024 pohon. I forwarded the email to Dr Nila Caroro of SSC and to their VPAA. Basin p diay lagi madala if online ra di b? Kay alangan ug molarga p lagi padung didto. I told them that I presented via Zoom lang in September last year. Sa Villa Velha, Brazil man to lagi ang venue. Go go go Doki, laban lang. Maabot ra lagi ko didto pohon Lord. Amen.

No comments: