Saturday, September 9, 2023

RAINBOW

Hawaii is the Aloha State or Rainbow State. Today, 9/9/23 while I was on my way to visit Tiyo Fredo's tomb, at the end of my cemetery visit, I saw a rainbow in the distance. Then I knew; that the departed elders would approve if ever I'd decide to go to Hawaii pohon. I saw a rainbow man pud last August 25 or August 29 b to. Basta I was on my way to tutor Carus Miguel Lim then sa Pilit, Cabancalan. I didn't last long with him. Coz barato ra man gud sweldo lagi nya mao ray ahong huwaton the whole day. Ma-agwanta raman ta to naho sija kung daghan pud ko itutor lagi. As it is, I took a clean break man pud with Amora so wa n ko nila unsaa. Kahibaw gud pud silas akong sitwasyon. I didn't want to start gud unta; gitagaan jud ko nila ug tutee lagi. I saw a rainbow diay pud when I was going home from Tagbilaran recently. Kanus-a b to? Morag December last year p man diay cguro to. So go go go Doki and aloha! :)

No comments: