Monday, September 4, 2023

GCC, SPIIKER, BETTER MINDS

Mao ni so far ang standing opportunities. Around lunchtime y'day 9/4/23, I received email from Grace Christian College (GCC) in Balintawak, Quezon City. I was asked to fill out their employee information sheet. Wow, hopefully ang sunod kay interview n lagi pohon. Salamat po Lord sa surprise. I looked at their website today. They have 5 undergraduate programs diay: Accountancy, BA major in Operations Mgmt; IT, Psychology and Secondary Education major in English. So pwede ra jud kaju ko didto diay Lord. Nice kay integrated school pud sila b, with Chinese heritage. Sus, didto kuno graduate sila Gretchen Ho oi ug David Licauco. Well, when I looked at it in the map, it made sense. Morag tua didtong dapita lagi nagpujo ang mga datu sa Metro Manila. So I will wait lng po Lord if didto ko Nimo gustong dad-on sunod. Amen po. Then last night at 19:50 I had an interview over Skype pud with Spiiker, an ESL school in China. Wala may camera during the interview which lasted for a very short while; 4m7s ra jud lagi. Morag Negra jud tong nag-interview naho lagi. Nag-ask ra'g questions about why I applied for the job, why should I be selected etc. Mahibaw-an daw in 2 days time ang outcome. Wow! Then this morning kay orientation n pud lagis Better Minds for online tutoring. Suklan ko sa jud ni lagi while wala p koy laing buhaton. Ay to cap my day diay, I received email from Mohamed Muse that my abstract was accepted for the October 2023 edition of JustRemit. Remittances regulation ang theme this time. I told him that just like last year, I will record ra my presentation and just join them via Zoom during my time to present pohon. Maraming salamat po Lord for all the blessings. Aloha Tuesday! ;)

No comments: